Welcome to Sackville Animal Hospital
Your Veterinarian in Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Call us at 902-865-6400
If you are seeking compassionate, unique animal care for your beloved pet - the doctors at Sackville Animal Hospital can provide you and your pet with a supportive, compassionate experience.
At Sackville Animal Hospital we go the distance to make certain you and your pet enjoy a long, happy life together. Our focus on wellness has provided all of our pet owners with a greater experience of enjoying a happy, energetic well-loved companion.
If you or your family has a pet who is showing symptoms of discomfort, illness or even unhappiness - simply visit us today for a full diagnosis, and a plan to keep your family pet healthy and happy for many years to come.
How To Best Support Your Pet's Wellness:
- Make certain your pet receives annual wellness exams
- Make certain your pet stays up to date with all pertinent, individualized vaccinations
- Keep all pet nails clipped and trimmed
- Watch for symptoms of parasites, fleas, ticks, worms or heart-worms and treat for them regularly
- Choose exactly the right diet for your pet - good nutrition is key to wellness
- If your pet is furry - brush them regularly for mat-prevention
- Watch your pet's urine and feces output to verify they are well fed and hydrated, and worm or parasite-free
- Weigh your pet as often as possible - ideally once a week to verify weight gain or loss, and keep track of this
- Keep your pet's teeth or beak clean. Have your pet’s teeth professionally cleaned by your veterinarian at least once a year.
At the SACKVILLE ANIMAL HOSPITAL, we are committed to protecting your privacy and to using technology that gives you a secure on-line experience. You can travel through most of our web site without giving any information about yourself. However, sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this statement of privacy explains data collection and use in those situations.
The SACKVILLE ANIMAL HOSPITAL will comply with Canadian legislation of standards for the collection, use and disclosure of information pertaining to any member, staff or individual served by the SACKVILLE ANIMAL HOSPITAL.
The collection of personal information by the SACKVILLE ANIMAL HOSPITAL is limited to the type and amount of information necessary for the given purpose. You will know of, and consent to, the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal information. This information will not be used or disclosed for purposes other than that which it was collected, except with your written consent. Safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information shall be implemented to protect personal information. For example, membership or file numbers will be used in the place of names.
We will provide access to your complete personal information file upon receiving your written request.
The Executive Director is responsible for training staff and volunteers regarding appropriate procedures for the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. He/she is responsible will receive and respond to complaints and/or inquiries regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. Please e-mail the Executive Director or see the contact page for phone and mailing information.
Dr. Paul Kendall
Lower Sackville Veterinarian | Sackville Animal Hospital | 902-865-6400
485 Sackville Drive
Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia NS B4C 2S1